Monday, November 9, 2015

One Year and Counting...

One year...one whole year since my Beautiful Star and I became husband and wife. It has had its ups and yes its downs from time to time. But in all this has been a wonderful first year of being husband and wife. Yes...things have changed since we became newlywerids as a friend of ours calls us. I have seen our love grow and get stronger. I have gotten to enjoy seeing the wedding rings on my wife's hand and know that this is not just a dream...it is a wonderful feeling seeing them on there...knowing that last year we went to our church and became husband and wife...became one.

Now...if only I could get her to see the beauty of the Godzilla films. Well...that will just have to be a religious difference that we will always have to deal with. I have been married before...but this time...it is so very different...it feels so right and perfect. I know that I'm not perfect and there have been times that I've made her mad...but that is human nature and normal. When you are married you will have the good days with the bad, just always try to have more good no matter what. I love her, with all of my Godzilla heart I love Elizabeth Donald...my beautiful wife, my Beautiful Star of the Night Sky.

I love, Elizabeth...I love you with all of my heart and soul and I look forward to many more years of hearing you sing, making you eye roll whenever a new kaiju movie is released, and make you smile when I do a silly dance whenever I have a snow day off work. I am not going anywhere my love, my life, my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment